Still In School?
We are here to help you through this difficult time
An unexpected pregnancy can bring with it an overwhelming time of concerns, fears and doubt. As a student with a bright future ahead, you are in a unique situation with unique concerns about your life and what you should do. Cross Roads Pregnancy Care Center can help you think through your personal situation and find the best option for you.
What should I do now?
- Verify you are pregnant with a lab quality test
- If you have a positive test, confirm you currently have a viable pregnancy with a sonogram. We can schedule a sonogram after a positive pregnancy test at Cross Roads.
If you think you may be pregnant, don’t wait. Call us to help you through this situation. The next step is to receive a lab quality pregnancy test. At Cross Roads we provide your pregnancy test and other services at no charge to you. Our services are completely confidential, so we will not tell your parents, teachers or friends. We will also help you with resources and information about your options including abortion, parenting and adoption.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?